The Georgia State FFA Alumni is hosting a Teacher Golf Tournament Friday, June
8th at Lane Creek Golf Club in Watkinsville, Georgia. *It is not to late to
enter!*.  You can register onsite starting at 8:00 am. The tournament will
begin at 9:00 am. Please email me to let me know if you are planning to
participate that day.

This tournament is open to anyone who wants to play and is meant as a show
of appreciation for the work teachers across the state do to provide
leadership and learning opportunities for their students.

The tournament will be a  Lauderdale format with four person teams. Any
teacher with an active FFA Alumni Affiliate can play for free with three
other paying members.

There will be two hole in one prizes where you may win a *John Deere Gator*
 or *Zero Turn Riding Mower.* Lunch will also be included in the
registration as well as door prizes and a goodie bag. The first place team
will win *$500*

The registration form is attached and can be printed, copied, and
distributed as you see fit. Please help us raise money to continue
sponsoring FFA activities while we recognize the contributions of our
teachers. Encourage your Alumni members, parents, students, and
administrators to participate.

A Team Registration form and Hole Sponsorship form are attached. Please
distribute these as you see fit.

If you need further information, please feel free to contact me. If your
Alumni Chapter or FFA Chapter would like to sponsor a hole, please contact
me as well.

Thank you for the work you do and for your continued support of our State
Alumni program,

Ira

--
Ira Tucker