Good Afternoon Teachers

Attached is a list of teachers that have registered online for Summer
Teacher's Conference as of this afternoon:

   - Registration for everyone MUST be completed online
   - If your name is highlighted in yellow that means you indicated your
   wanted to make payment online but have not logged back in and completed
   this yet.
   - *You also CAN still bring CASH OR CHECK with you to the conference as
   normal*
   - *We will NOT be taking POST DATED checks ONSIGHT at the conference.
   If you wish to break your payment up into multiple payments you MUST use
   this online system via credit/debit card or Echeck.*
   - *ALL CREDIT CARD payments must be made ONLINE. *

   - INVOICES will be automatically emailed to you upon completing
      registration
      - RECEIPTS will be automatically emailed to you upon completing
      payment

Conference Registration Link  <http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=141>
or go to www.gaaged.org, select GVATA, select GVATA Conference

We hope you find this new system user friendly and convenient.  We are
looking forward to 2018 Summer Conference at Lake Lanier Islands! See
everyone July 8-11th!!

Melissa Riley
GVATA Executive Secretary
1005 State University Drive,