Hello all you Floral Design Learners of AG ED!!

The information below is for this August's State Floral Design Clinic.
Please feel free to contact me or your region Horticulture Teacher with any
of your questions.

*Dates:*
*August 11th - August 12th *

*Location:*
*FFA Center - Covington, GA*

*Price:*
*$75 includes - all floral design supplies, clinic t-shirt and room/board *
Invoices will be sent after the registration deadline.

*Registration Due:*
*June 8th  *
*(this is a HARD DEADLINE - Accurate Numbers Matter)*

*Invoicing:*
*You will be sent an invoice after you register on June 8th. Please make
checks payable to:*
*South Region AG ED/FFA*
*c/o Trisha Lastly - State Floral Design Clinic*
*2802 Moore HWY ABAC 34*
*Tifton, GA 31794*

When registering you will find that there FOUR different clinics. We have
divided the juniors and seniors into a beginners clinic and an advanced
clinic. These will be different from each other.

*Beginners clinics* will be anyone that has never been to the clinics
(junior or senior) in the past *OR* if you, as the AG teacher, feel as
though they need to go through some of the basic skills again. For example,
maybe your students came as a junior student and attended the junior clinic but
needs to go through the basics again in the senior clinic because they have
never done the senior level designs.

*Please see the registration link below for more details describing what
each clinic will include. *

*Advanced clinics* will allow students to design more freely using skills
taught in years past. This clinic will move much faster and will not stop
to cover basics such as how to cover wire, how to make a centerpiece, how
much water to put in the vase, how to make a bow etc. We will have advanced
clinics for JUNIORS and SENIORS. Junior students are 9th grade and below.
Senior students are 9th grade and up. You may choose which group your
students fits.

*Pricing for the clinics will be the same for both the advanced and
beginner.*

*We are limiting the numbers this year for each clinic to help with
one-on-one time with the florists.*

And YES, *YOU* will participate as well. When registering, please choose
which clinic you would like to attend during the two days. At the end of
the clinic you will receive a PLU recommendation from CTAERN for
participating.

These clinics are a great way to jump start your school year with your
students and will help them be better prepared for the Area and State CDEs
as well as help them with career skills in the floral industry. Please give
me a call with any of your questions: 229-894-0507.

Please email or call me with clinic changes or questions.

There will be NO REFUNDS or CHANGES ALLOWED for DROPPED students/teachers
after June 8th.

Attached you will find a list of who has registered as of today (6/1/18).
Please check over the list to be sure your registration was completed and
is accurate.

*REGISTER HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_LS1x-YO-qI7CvJ1lPfi4mwCqNtr1mgq_jJP3NhgJO0CNpA/viewform>*

Thank you for your support.