Just a reminder, tomorrow I will host a workshop at the Georgia FFA/FCCLA Center in Covington to help with National Chapter Award and proficiency award applications that are bound for national judging. Several of you have RSVP’d to attend.

Where: We will meet in the 2nd floor meeting room of the new Dining Hall
When: The NCA workshop will begin at 9:00 a.m. and the Proficiency workshop will begin at 1:00 p.m. Lunch will be served in the new dining hall at 11:30 a.m. Teachers for both workshops are welcome for lunch.
(NOTE: There will be about 500 campers on hand for Summer Leadership Camp, and their scheduled meal time is noon, so I encourage you to be sure to make the 11:30 lunch time to avoid long lines from the SLC students).

We will spend time going over scoring rubrics, offering tips for improvements and answering questions. I encourage you to bring either a hard copy of the application(s) or your computer to login and access the online version. It might not hurt to do both. If you are coming work on a proficiency award application and can bring the student, please feel free. It will be good to have them there as well.

My cell number is (706) 410-4604. Call me if you need to. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA