Attached is information about the Georgia Cooperative Council’s Youth Leadership Conference. The Georgia Cooperative Council is offering 10 spots to attend the conference for free. The conference will be held July 16-20 at the FFA/FCCLA Center in Covington. The information page and application are attached.

I encourage any top-notch FFA member looking to grow their leadership skills to apply. If you have a current or potential Area Officer, those would be great students to encourage. Maybe you have a student who has been to other FFA leadership conferences and is looking for another similar experience. If you have students who are interested, please have them complete the attached application, and submit it to me via email. Students should complete the application, then scan and email it to me at [log in to unmask].

Applications for the Georgia Cooperative Council Young Leadership Conference are due to me by Thursday, June 28.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA