---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Caroline Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 8:08 PM
Subject: 2018 Crescent Livestock Show in Iva, SC
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Mrs. Steinkamp,

I am Caroline Davis, the ag teacher at Crescent High School in Iva, SC. I just wanted to share this information with you about the Crescent Livestock Show in Iva, SC. Would you be willing to forward this to other teachers and juniors in Georgia? I am trying to get the word out to expand our show this year. The information is as follows:

The Crescent Livestock Show is back on track and better than ever! This years show will be held on Saturday, August 18, 2018 at the Crescent FFA Arena in Iva, South Carolina. There will be payouts for classes, prizes for breed champions, and a supreme champion award! Fitting is allowed! Juniors aged 21 and under from all states are welcome. Entries should be postmarked by August 1st or emailed to [log in to unmask]. If you have any issues viewing or downloading this file, please let me know.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MNKZ2Sy15Ctc7xKBYcRYiKqUWuxl4oxn/view

Thanks!
Caroline Davis

All communications are the property of Anderson County School District 3 and are subject to monitoring.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education