---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gwinnett Fair Livestock <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 9:53 AM
Subject: 2018 Gwinnett County Fair Livestock Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

The Gwinnett County Fair is coming soon. The dates for this year’s fair are September 13-23, 2018. We hope that you plan to participate in our livestock show again this year. You can find all the information regarding this year’s show including all entry forms at www.gwinnettcountyfair.com. If you have any questions or need a copy of the livestock book mailed to you, please contact Kelly Parham at 770-309-5533 or gwinnettfairlivestock@gmail.com. Postcards will not be sent out this year so please feel free to forward this email to anyone you think may be interested.

Thank you so much and we look forward to seeing you all this year!

Gwinnett County Fair & Livestock Association
PO Box 1352
770-309-5533 Cell

--

Christa