---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jody Cravey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 5:10 PM
Subject: Ga Junior Swine Boosters
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

*​Will you please ​share on the list serve. Georgia Junior Swine Boosters
​The GJSB is seeking motivated youth exhibitors to act as youth
ambassadors. Grades 9th - 12th are eligible for a Junior Board. Previous Jr
Board members are eligible to re-apply. Those who are in 12th grade - age
21(as of Jan 1 of the current year)  are eligible to apply for Senior
Board. Senior board applicants must own and exhibit their own swine project
during the serving term. ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTED
(EMAILED)  BY July 14th, 2018Please send applications to:
 [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> If needed a conference
call for candidate finalists maybe scheduled.​Click on the Google doc
link below for application. ​ GJSB Junior Board of director Application.doc
<https://docs.google.com/a/dodge.k12.ga.us/document/d/1sRfmC3Jf2Rg1HWK7iHvmcUYt5ExYf1O7zM5thWfl1S0/edit?usp=drive_web>​The
selected GJSB Jr/Sr Board of directors will be starting a mentoring
program. Jr/Sr board of directors will serve as mentors to younger and
first-time GJSB members. This new program will provide GJSB youth with a
great opportunity to get to know each other and teach/learn new skills.
Mentees who can sign up: Novice, Junior or any new GJSB members can sign up
for a mentor. You will be introduced to your mentor and invited to fun
Mentor/Mentee activities. Our goal is that each mentee will have a mentor
who will be a role model to the exhibitor. A familiar face at the shows.
He/she can answer questions and offer advice on how to succeed in the show
ring. We are excited to get this new program going. GJSB Youth exhibitors
we encourage you to sign up!! Click on the form below to sign up! ​ GJSB
Mentor & Mentee Program
<https://docs.google.com/a/dodge.k12.ga.us/forms/d/1ImIukAFPonH21xuqFg_gdxJQZrtl10dpRwkaatV70_0/edit?usp=drive_web>​*

--
*Jody S. Cravey, *
*Dodge County Middle School FFA Advisor*

*Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute
most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.     -- Thomas Jefferson*
*Agriculture is the most healthful, most useful, and most noble employment
of man.     -- George Washington*

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."