---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jody Cravey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 5:10 PM
Subject: Ga Junior Swine Boosters
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

​Will you pl
ease
​share on the list serve.

Georgia Junior Swine Boosters

The GJSB is seeking motivated youth exhibitors to act as youth ambassadors. Grades 9th - 12th are eligible for a Junior Board. Previous Jr Board members are eligible to re-apply. Those who are in 12th grade - age 21(as of Jan 1 of the current year)  are eligible to apply for Senior Board. Senior board applicants must own and exhibit their own swine project during the serving term.

ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTED (EMAILED)  BY July 14th, 2018

Please send applications to:  [log in to unmask]

If needed a conference call for candidate finalists maybe scheduled.

​Click on the Google doc link below for application. ​

The selected GJSB Jr/Sr Board of directors will be starting a mentoring program. Jr/Sr board of directors will serve as mentors to younger and first-time GJSB members. This new program will provide GJSB youth with a great opportunity to get to know each other and teach/learn new skills.

Mentees who can sign up: Novice, Junior or any new GJSB members can sign up for a mentor. You will be introduced to your mentor and invited to fun Mentor/Mentee activities. Our goal is that each mentee will have a mentor who will be a role model to the exhibitor. A familiar face at the shows. He/she can answer questions and offer advice on how to succeed in the show ring.

We are excited to get this new program going. GJSB Youth exhibitors we encourage you to sign up!!

Click on the form below to sign up! ​

--
Jody S. Cravey,
Dodge County Middle School FFA Advisor

Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness.     -- Thomas Jefferson
Agriculture is the most healthful, most useful, and most noble employment of man.     -- George Washington

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education