to AGED-L
Good Afternoon Teachers

Attached is a list of teachers that have registered online for Summer Teacher's Conference as of this afternoon:
  • Registration for everyone MUST be completed online
  • If your name says paying online PLEASE log back in and complete this BEFORE summer conference if you haven't done so.
  • You also CAN still bring CASH OR CHECK with you to the conference as normal
  • ALL CREDIT CARD payments must be made ONLINE. You can log in at anytime and do this.
  • We will NOT be taking POST DATED checks ONSIGHT at the conference.  If you wish to break your payment up into multiple payments you MUST use this online system via credit/debit card or Echeck.
  • All schools checks that have been received so far are logged into the system.  If your wondering if your school has paid, log in at any time and you can see any payments that have been credited towards your account.
or go to www.gaaged.org, select GVATA, select GVATA Conference

We hope you find this new system user friendly and convenient.  We are looking forward to 2018 Summer Conference at Lake Lanier Islands! See everyone July 8-11th!!

Melissa Riley
GVATA Executive Secretary
1005 State University Drive,
FVSU Box 4060