Teachers,

Just a reminder about Forestry Suppliers Georgia Forestry Education kit if your program is needing to spend some money before the fiscal year ends. The stock # is 440 and the kit price is $294.95.  For reference the items bought separately cost $314.95 so you will be saving about $20 by buying the kit.  Also this item is not going to be in the catalog or on our website, so you will have to call in to order it by that 440 stock number.  You can call Forestry Supplier's sales line at 1-800-647-5368 to place an order or if you have any questions you can call Clay Walker (contact information is below).

THE KIT INCLUDES I EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:
     421    BOX
     37039  SILVA COMPASS
     59026  PRISM
     43895  CLINOMETER