---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anne E Dawson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, May 29, 2018 at 8:50 PM
Subject: show goats for sale
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Can you please share on the ag ed listserv. Thanks!

I have two does and one buck for sale. The buck will be banded before he sells. The does have long necks and long bodies, plenty of muscle, look good on the move and are full of potential.  The little buck is going to be hard to beat, he's the full package and will be an easy keeper. I'm excited to see him in the showring.  These kids were born March 15th, are vaccinated and dewormed.  They have been eating show goat feed for well over a month and are ready to wean. My daughter showed the momma goat several years ago and did well with her, she is from Myers View Farm in Pennsylvania. The buck is a goat call Monster owned by Echols Livestock in Madison County. Monster has produced some high quality kids that have done well in the ring. I feel that these three will follow suit.

Feel free to call, text or email for more information. Located in Lexington, Oglethorpe County.  7706086261

Anne Dawson, RVT
Oncology Technician
UGA Veterinary Teaching Hospital

--