Last Chance!
Since the last reminder, I have received orders from the following:

Southeast Whitfield
Banks County High School
Alexander High
North Forsyth High School
Union County Middle
Madison County High School
Loganville High School
Mount Zion High

On Tue, May 29, 2018, 3:24 PM Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Teachers,
Please review the information below and submit your order by this Friday, June 1st.

I currently have orders from:
Fannin County
Etowah
Commerce