Please contact Dr. Rubenstein if you feel lead to do so.
See message below.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Brandon Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jun 1, 2018, 10:48 AM
Subject: Forest Initiative Class
To: Shawn Collins <[log in to unmask]>, Barry Norris <[log in to unmask]>

Can you guys see if you can get anybody to come to this class and let me know. I talked to Dr. Rubenstein today about what Stan had mentioned to us yesterday. Shawn I know you can't come but Barry were you going to try and make it? Here is an email that I have sent to a few teachers that I couldn't get on the phone. I need to know by at least 1 today if you can get anyone and have them register for it on CTAERN. Thanks

I am doing some calling for Dr. Rubenstein about his Forest Initiative CTAERN Class. He is needing to fill at least 10 seats in order to hold the class which has some grant funds tied to it. Teachers will get at least $100 Stipend + lunch and the workshop is this Monday at the Warner Robins Aviation Museum from 9-4. I know it is last minute but I thought of you when he was asking me for names. I would need to know by around lunch today. You can call or text. Here is a brief description of the class: The FOREST Initiative is designed to highlight the necessary needs of agricultural and environmental educators who teach forestry in their respective classrooms. During the session, teachers will be asked to provide need areas that can be addressed.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher