Good morning all you summer working Agriculture Teachers of the South Region!

Please be reminded that if you have not already turned in your chapter's applications that are headed to nationals please do so by THIS Thursday, June 21st to the South Region AG ED Office by 5 PM. Thank you all for taking the time to make the corrections and update your applications with your students. We want to give our students the best opportunity to place well on the next level.

Applications Needed by Thursday June 21st:
AgriScience Fair Paperwork
National Chapter Applications (Gold Emblem Winners)
State Winning Proficiency Applications

Again thank you for what you do and I look forward to seeing these amazing applications in hand Thursday!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education