Aaron: Very sad news and thanks for sharing.

Denis will certainly be missed but his many contributions will live on
with his published work and his many other contributions and
collaborations which will always be cherished by colleagues.

Our paths crossed moderately frequently when he was at Guelph which is
only an hour from Toronto where I am. But as always, we saw each other and
interacted much too infrequently and that became even less frequent when
he moved west.

A great loss.

             Ron

Dr. Ronald E. Pearlman           [log in to unmask]
Associate Scientific Director
Co-ordinator, Student Outreach Programs
The Gairdner Foundation
Past President and Advisor
Royal Canadian Institute (RCI) for the Advancement of Science
University Professor Emeritus and Senior Scholar
Dept. of Biology
Director, Core Molecular Biology Facility
York University
4700 Keele St., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3J 1P3
Phone:416-736-5241; FAX:416-736-5698