I was astonished to hear this aweful news. My first new ciliate species
(Frontonia lynni 2015)was dedicated to him and got advised by him for one
hour in ciliatology at Weibo Song's lab as a masters student.

He will be deeply missed by our Chinese ciliate research community.

Hongan

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile