Just to be sure I understand:  You want to sulfate the monosaccharide at all positions including the anomeric position?   You can't do that with the builder, but it can be done using tleap.  Are you familiar with tleap?

I don't recall the status of the phosphate derivative development, but it isn't ready.  Anyone know the status?