---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Timothy Dyton Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 11:08 AM
Subject: Entry Forms and Rules for the NW Ga Regional Fair
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Kalino Shultz <
[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <
[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <
[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <

Hi,

I have attached the entry forms for our shows coming up in September for
the Northwest Georgia Regional Fair please put these dates on your
respective calendars. The show dates are as follows:

Sept. 8th- Market Goats

Sept. 10th- Market Lambs

Sept. 11th- Heifers and Steers

Sept. 15th- Market Hogs and Commercial Gilts

I have also included the entry form for our Livestock Judging Contest
happening on September 13th the contest this year is an individual contest
and not a team contest so you do not have to have a team to compete.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

*Tim Street*
Gordon County 4-H | *4-H Program Assistant/Livestock Coordinator*

1282 Hwy 53 Spur, Suite 200 | Calhoun , GA 30701

[image: University of Georgia]

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."