Good afternoon,

I hope your new school year is off to a great start.  The Region Directors
have shared several email addresses with me of new teachers and teachers
who have changed schools, however, we are still missing several email
addresses.  If you changed schools for the new school year and haven't
shared your new email address yet, please reply to this message, so we can
get your email address updated on the listserv & the website.

Or, if you have a new teacher in your county or school, please send me
their new email addresses, so we can get that information updated asap.
Thank you for your help! Please don't hesitate to email or call if you have
any questions or need anything.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."