---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Willie Chance <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 12:34 PM
Subject: FYI - Pest Manager Training is Friday, Aug 24 in Byron!

Greetings Ag Educator,

I work with a private training company and we are promoting our next *Pest
Manager Training* planned for Friday, August 24 in Byron, GA (just south of
Macon on I-75). I wanted to send some info to you In case you want more
information.

At the *Pest Manager Training,* attendees learn about current info and earn
recertification credits of several types (see attached agenda for details).

5 hours of GA Dept of Ag commercial applicators credit good in any category
or 2 hours private applicator credits

Certified Crop Advisor CEUs

HPC credits for pest control operators.

ISA Arborist CEUs.

5 CFEs from the Society of American Foresters and other credits!

I attached an agenda and registration form and the promotional info we use.

I wanted to make sure you had information in case you had questions. You
can direct any questions to me at (478) 972-9981 <%28478%29%20972-9981> or
[log in to unmask] Anyone can also find all info or register online at
https://byronpmt.eventbrite.com

Let me know if I can help you or if you have questions. Thank you for the
work you do educating the ag industry leaders of tomorrow!

Willie Chance

*Training by Willie Chance, LLC*

(478) 972-9981 cell

*Training by Willie Chance, LLC is a private training company offering
training and recertification credits for pest managers across Georgia.
Willie is retired from the UGA College of Ag and has more than 30 years of
experience in training and consulting.*

(478) 972-9981 mobile/text

www.wchance3.wordpress.com

*Helping those who protect us from pests.*

--

*Willie Chance*

*Training by Willie Chance, LLC*

*(478) 972-9981 mobile/text*

*[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>  *

*www.wchance3.wordpress.com* <http://www.wchance3.wordpress.com/>

*Helping those who protect us from pests.*

*Upcoming Pest Manager Trainings (Earn many types of recertification
credits at one meeting! Let us know if you want to be notified when a class
is advertised.)*

*July 27 - Savannah, GA*

*August 24 - Byron, GA (south of Macon)** - **https://Byronpmt.eventbrite.co
<https://byronpmt.eventbrite.com/>*