---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jillian Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 10:17 AM
Subject: Agricultural Issues Forum Announcement
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Christa! Please forward the following on the listerv. Anyone with
questions can email me at [log in to unmask] Thanks!

Happy 4th everyone,

I am excited to announce the first invitational Agricultural Issues Forum
CDE will be hosted at Clarke Central High School in Athens, GA on Saturday,
March 23rd (the same weekend of UGA "Super Saturday" CDE events).

The event will follow the National FFA rules and guidelines, which are
attached below. As an overview, each chapter may have a team of 3-7
participants that choose, research, and present on their issue a minimum of
5 times at the local level. Students will also prepare a portfolio to be
submitted for the state event, more details on this can be found in the
attached document.

Additionally, there will be a informal breakout session at GVATA for those
interested in learning more about the event before the school year begins.

If you have anything in particular that you would like to be covered at
GVATA, feel free to let me know.

--
JG

*Ms. Jillian Gordon*
Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor
Google Certified Educator
Clarke Central High School

350 South Milledge Ave
Athens, GA 30605
(706) 357-5200 ext. 17356

*Connect with us on social media!*
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clarkecentralFFA/
Twitter: @clarkecentralag
Instagram: @clarkecentralag
Snapchat: ccentralFFA

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."