Thank you for the opportunity to speak with you last week at Lake Lanier.  If you were at the luncheon Monday, you heard me mention a new opportunity available at this year’s Sunbelt Ag Expo – Youth Educational Challenges.  Attached, please find brief details on the Challenges.  In addition, I encourage you to take advantage of online ticket sales as this will be the only way to pre-register your students for the Challenges.  Not only will pre-registration allow you to pick time-slots for each of your students to complete the challenges, it will allow them to participate in multiple challenges, and ultimately make the most of their day at the Expo.  Furthermore, because this is a new event, pre-registration of schools will help us minimize confusion for everyone involved that day.

Again, thank you for all you do for students in Georgia.  We appreciate you continuing to support the Sunbelt Ag Expo by bringing your students year in and year out.  The Expo staff recognizes that your students are future supporters of the Expo.  We look forward to offering even more opportunities to enhance their visit at the Expo as we nurture relationships with your future ag business leaders, ag equipment salesmen, livestock and row crop producers, etc.

Please don’t hesitate to email or call me if you have any questions about the challenges or on-line ticket sales.

Becca

Becca M. Turner
Vice President of Marketing
Sunbelt Agricultural Exposition