---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Timothy Dyton Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 11:08 AM
Subject: Entry Forms and Rules for the NW Ga Regional Fair
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi,

I have attached the entry forms for our shows coming up in September for the Northwest Georgia Regional Fair please put these dates on your respective calendars. The show dates are as follows:

Sept. 8th- Market Goats

Sept. 10th- Market Lambs

Sept. 11th- Heifers and Steers

Sept. 15th- Market Hogs and Commercial Gilts

I have also included the entry form for our Livestock Judging Contest happening on September 13th the contest this year is an individual contest and not a team contest so you do not have to have a team to compete.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Tim Street
Gordon County 4-H | 4-H Program Assistant/Livestock Coordinator

1282 Hwy 53 Spur, Suite 200 | Calhoun , GA 30701
706-629-8685 | timothy.street@uga.edu

University of Georgia

--

Christa