Ag Teachers,

Believe it or not, it is time to begin making plans for the 91st National FFA Convention. If you are planning to take students to the National Convention this October, I encourage you to read the attached information about our state housing block and the National Convention online registration process.

The Georgia FFA state housing block for National Convention is officially open, and rooms are available on a first come, first served basis. Please use the attached information and reservation form to secure your rooms in our state block. We ask that you complete the reservation form and return a $50 deposit for each person planning to attend.

If you have any questions, please give our office a call. Thank you for your hard work.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA