Teachers -

Registration for our inaugural Open House event closes on July 13th - don't miss the chance to bring your high school students to UGA to learn more about anatomy and physiology, see chicks hatching, embryology, exotic breeds, and more! Parents are also welcome to attend, so please share with your families. I've attached a schedule in this email as well. More information and how to register can be found at the link below:

http://students.caes.uga.edu/prospective/high-school-programs/poultry-science-open-house.html

*Please ensure that everyone planning to attend registers separately so we have enough food.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,

Jessica N. Fife
Program Coordinator II
Department of Poultry Science
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
220 Poultry Science Building
University of Georgia
Athens, GA 30602
P: 706/542-9153