Thank you for nominating students to serve as voting delegates to the 91st National FFA Convention. We received 45 applications to fill 18 available positions.

The list of students selected to serve as National Convention delegates is attached. These students, and their advisors, will receive a letter from me next with details of the trip and how to accept their nomination.

All students who submitted an application will receive a letter. A handful of students were identified as Alternates. Should one of the students who is being offered a position choose to decline, I will reach out to our Alternates.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA