Good afternoon,

I hope your new school year is off to a great start.  The Region Directors have shared several email addresses with me of new teachers and teachers who have changed schools, however, we are still missing several email addresses.  If you changed schools for the new school year and haven't shared your new email address yet, please reply to this message, so we can get your email address updated on the listserv & the website.

Or, if you have a new teacher in your county or school, please send me their new email addresses, so we can get that information updated asap.  Thank you for your help! Please don't hesitate to email or call if you have any questions or need anything.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education