---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Willie Chance <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 12:34 PM
Subject: FYI - Pest Manager Training is Friday, Aug 24 in Byron!

Greetings Ag Educator,

I work with a private training company and we are promoting our next Pest Manager Training planned for Friday, August 24 in Byron, GA (just south of Macon on I-75). I wanted to send some info to you In case you want more information.

At the Pest Manager Training, attendees learn about current info and earn recertification credits of several types (see attached agenda for details).

5 hours of GA Dept of Ag commercial applicators credit good in any category or 2 hours private applicator credits

Certified Crop Advisor CEUs

HPC credits for pest control operators.

ISA Arborist CEUs.

5 CFEs from the Society of American Foresters and other credits!

I attached an agenda and registration form and the promotional info we use.

I wanted to make sure you had information in case you had questions. You can direct any questions to me at (478) 972-9981 or [log in to unmask]. Anyone can also find all info or register online at https://byronpmt.eventbrite.com

Let me know if I can help you or if you have questions. Thank you for the work you do educating the ag industry leaders of tomorrow!

Willie Chance

Training by Willie Chance, LLC

(478) 972-9981 cell

Training by Willie Chance, LLC is a private training company offering training and recertification credits for pest managers across Georgia. Willie is retired from the UGA College of Ag and has more than 30 years of experience in training and consulting.

(478) 972-9981 mobile/text

www.wchance3.wordpress.com

Helping those who protect us from pests.

--

Willie Chance

Training by Willie Chance, LLC

(478) 972-9981 mobile/text

www.wchance3.wordpress.com

Helping those who protect us from pests.

Upcoming Pest Manager Trainings (Earn many types of recertification credits at one meeting! Let us know if you want to be notified when a class is advertised.)

July 27 - Savannah, GA

August 24 - Byron, GA (south of Macon) - https://Byronpmt.eventbrite.co

September - Newnan

October - St Simons Island