---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jillian Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jul 4, 2018 at 10:17 AM
Subject: Agricultural Issues Forum Announcement
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Christa! Please forward the following on the listerv. Anyone with questions can email me at [log in to unmask]. Thanks!

Happy 4th everyone,

I am excited to announce the first invitational Agricultural Issues Forum CDE will be hosted at Clarke Central High School in Athens, GA on Saturday, March 23rd (the same weekend of UGA "Super Saturday" CDE events).

The event will follow the National FFA rules and guidelines, which are attached below. As an overview, each chapter may have a team of 3-7 participants that choose, research, and present on their issue a minimum of 5 times at the local level. Students will also prepare a portfolio to be submitted for the state event, more details on this can be found in the attached document.

Additionally, there will be a informal breakout session at GVATA for those interested in learning more about the event before the school year begins.

If you have anything in particular that you would like to be covered at GVATA, feel free to let me know.

--
JG

Ms. Jillian Gordon
Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor