Happy 4th of July to everyone!

I am looking forward to seeing all of you at our GVATA Summer Conference
next week. I hope you have found some time to relax and enjoy time with
family and friends.

As we all get ready to start the new school year, please look over the
attached participation spreadsheet for all of the 2017-18 FFA events. This
chart will be used to determine the first phase our Area Chapters of the
Year. Remember as you verify your participation that *students who did not
meet the 30% benchmark for credentialing in the event are not counted*
toward Chapter of the Year participation. All of the rules and scoring
guidelines are on our North Region website.

Let me know if you feel like there are mistakes in your numbers. I will
consider these numbers final and will move on to the next step in the
scoring process on July 20th.

I hope you all have a great rest of the Summer as well as a great start to
the school year. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything
you need from our office or any assistance that we can provide.

Thanks for all you do,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell