I would like one at Denmark High School in Alpharetta. It is a Brand new school.
Thanks
Shelly Williams

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 30, 2018, at 10:22 AM, Travis Sertich <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Printers have been spoken for. If someone backs out I'll let you all know.

Thanks,
Travis Sertich

From: AgEd Teachers of North Georgia <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> On Behalf Of Sidney Bell
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 10:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Printers available

Teachers,

There are 2 printers available free of charge to first responders.  They are HP 5550dn Color LaserJet printers.  The specs can be found at the link below:

HP Color LaserJet 5550dn Printer Specifications<https://www.cnet.com/products/hp-color-laserjet-5550dn-printer-color-laser-series/specs/>

If interested, contact Travis Sertich at 706-224-3241 and make arrangements to pick them up THIS week.  You may have 1 or both machines.  First come, first served.

The printers are part of the Computers For Learning donation program from USDA and are approx three years old in good working condition.
[https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif]

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher