From: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Jul 20, 2018 at 10:40 AM
Subject: New/ Beginning Teacher Workshop Agenda & Registration
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

Below you will find an agenda for the new teacher workshop that will take
place in conjunction with the area teacher meetings.

The central region staff will be hosting a new teacher workshop for any
teacher in their first three years of teaching. The agenda for the meeting
is below.
All teachers attending will come home with a notebook and a flash drive
full of resources.

*Please RVSP for this workshop **by emailing me back on this email if you
are planning to attend so we can prepare enough notebooks and flash drives*

Also, if there is a topic not on the agenda that you would like to be
included please let me know and I will add it.

*New Teacher Meeting Targeted for 1st - 3rd year ag teachers 1:00pm -
4:00pm*

Area teachers meeting still start at 4:30 (directly after new teacher
workshop)

*Area 4 Teachers* will meet at *Johnson County High School in the Ag*
* Classroom* on
*Tuesday, August 21st*.

*Area 3 teachers* will meet at *Crawford High School in the Young Farmer
Classroom* on *Thursday, August 23rd*.

*Agenda*

Welcome
1.   Monthly Reports