Teachers

I have to change the date of the Burke County High workshop to Thursday,
Sept 13th.  If you are already registered, I just automatically moved your
registration to the new day.
If the date change keeps you from attending please let me know so I can
take you off the list.

So sorry for the inconvenience!!

School Name Teacher Name Number of Junior Participants Attending (Middle
School & 9th Grade) Number of Senior Participants Attending (9th - 12th
Grade)
Which Workshop will you be attending?
Burke High Allir Crockett 1 Jr Participant 1 Sr Participant
Burke County High on Thursday, September 13th
Cross Creek High School Stacey Henderson Will not have a Jr Participant 2
Sr Participants
Burke County High on Thursday, September 13th
ECMS Brophy 1 Jr Participant Will not have a Sr Participant

Burke County High on Thursday, September 13th

Jefferson County High SchoolSandy BrassellWill not have a Jr Participant1
Sr Participant

Burke County High on Thursday, September 13th

Jenkins County High SchoolPete Bennett1 Jr Participant1 Sr Participant
Burke County High on Thursday, September 13th

 Jenkins County Middle SchoolCarmen Bennett1 Jr ParticipantWill not have a
Sr Participant
Burke County High on Thursday, September 13th
South Effingham High FFAAlisha Richardson 1 Jr Participant1 Sr Participant
Burke County High on Thursday, September 13th
Southeast Bulloch HighHannah ElrickWill not have a Jr Participant1 Sr
Participant
Burke County High on Thursday, September 13th
Southeast Bulloch MiddleBrandon Poole1 Jr ParticipantWill not have a Sr
Participant
Burke County High on Thursday, September 13th
Statesboro HighBratton2 Jr Participants2 Sr Participants
Burke County High on Thursday, September 13th

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education