 *Deadline to register is Tuesday, August 28th (tomorrow) by 6:00pm.  *

Dear Advisors,

The Central Region Area Officers and Region Staff would like to invite you
and your chapter to the 8th Annual Region FFA Leadership Rally.

The Region FFA Leadership Rally will be a great leadership opportunity for
your FFA chapter and we hope you will plan to attend.  FFA members will
participate in leadership activities with their area as well as individual
and chapter competitions.  This is also a great chapter recruitment
activity and a fun way to get to know the Area FFA Officer teams.

Please use the attached promotional flier to help advertise to your
students.

*A*
*rea 4 will be Monday, Sept 10th at GA National Fairgrounds and
Agricenter Area 3 will be Tuesday, Sept 11th at *GA National Fairgrounds
and Agricenter

*Registration will be from 9:15AM - 9:45AM.  *

*You will need to enter in the North Gate and park in North Gate parking
lots.  Registration will take place inside the New South Arena We will
start promptly at 10:00AM inside the New South Arena.Event will conclude
around 4:00pm. *

*Registration is $25 per person. *
*includes event attendance, lunch (Chickfila Chicken Sandwich, Chips, and
Soda or Water) and rally tshirt
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXFSopyeXU4Bqp4vigq4hjv6cbplgtgZ_FTxzKgPHfh_IshQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

*** Each Chapter is allowed a maximum of 30 students*
** 1 Advisor attends free for every 10 students registered.
** Additional chaperones are free for every additional 10 students
registered.

*Deadline to register is Tuesday, August 28th by 6:00pm.  This is a hard
deadline as we must order food and tshirts.*

* COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT - Win a FREE Student Scholarship to WLC! *

This year the area officer team is teaming up with the National FFA and
USDA campaign "Feeding America".  Students will get to hear from the
campaign through the rally keynote speaker.  We will be collecting canned
food items and dried goods to be donated to Feeding America foodbanks in
the Central Region area.

*Here are two Feeding America videos that you can show your students to
promote our community service project:*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWNf5XV1s-0&list=PLrESfhJGED
Sjjgy2uT8x5yzaTdYWjS-kP - This video tells about the mission of Feeding
America & how they help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKbj8kFmAWg

Chapter incentive - the top three chapters to bring in the *most food items
by weight* will be awarded points towards the Central Region Rally Chapter
Winner!

*The chapter that brings in the most items will win 10 rally points and 1
student scholarship to WLC (Washington Leadership Conference)!!!*
2nd place will earn 7 rally points and 3rd place will win 4 rally points.
***Remember all food is calculated by weight to determine the chapter that
donates the most items.

Please let me know if you have other questions.  Event schedule and
additional details will be sent closer to the rally via the central region
webpage and listserv.
Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley