Teachers,

Just a reminder about the Central Region Land Judging Workshop next Thursday (09/06) at the Treutlen School Forest from 1:30 pm - 6:00 pm.  Please remember to bring copies of score sheets, clipboards, nails, putty knives, pencils, calculators, etc.  I will have yard sticks, water bottles, and buckets of water set up just like the CDE.

The google address below should get you to the workshop location.

32.3943962, -82.6013866

Please plan to arrive before 4:30pm.  I will be on site until 6:00 pm or until the last school leaves.

Please bring your own score cards and handouts with the rules if you need them.

I will be available at the first pit for questions.  The other three pits will be available for your students to score and practice.  I did not send out a registration form for the workshop, but I will provide each teacher a key for all the pits.

Thank you,

BLN

--
Barry Norris