From: AgEd Teachers of Central Ga. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2018 9:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RSVP List - New/ Beginning Teacher Workshop Agenda & Registration

I have heard from the following teachers that they will be attending the new teacher workshop.  If you plan to attend and your name is not listed below please reply to this email and let me know - we need to start putting together the teacher notebooks soon

Thanks, Melissa

Brandy Austin - Jackson High
Megan Fern - Burke Co Middle
Christina Ford - Macon Co High