Good Afternoon Teachers!!

Those of you helping us collect items for the Region Rally Community Service Project, the Mid-Georgia/Feeding America Foodbank has some rules they have asked us to follow:

1. No glass - any food items collected in glass containers have to be thrown away by the foodbank
2. All food must be non-perishable - no fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, etc
3. No bottled water needed at this time

They prefer food with high nutritional value if at all possible.

If you have questions about anything you are collecting let me know and I will get it clarified for you.

Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education