I will have several high capacity, monochrome, laserjet printers available tomorrow after the Area 4 teacher meeting.  In addition, I also have document scanners.

These items are from the USDA Computers for Learning program and are in good working order.

The last time equipment was available, all items were taken at the Area 3 meeting.  Starting in Area 4 this year.  If items are left over, they will be available at the Area 3 meeting on Thursday.

I look forward to seeing each of you this week.  Travel safe.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher