---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angie Mcginnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 7:30 AM
Subject: FW: MADISON COUNTY OPEN BEEF SHOW
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Can you please send this show out to your list serve.Thanks so much!!!

I hope the attachment comes over.Please let me know if it does not.
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2018 7:24 AM
To: Angie Mcginnis <[log in to unmask]>

If your messaging client supports TLS for secure connections, then this
message was sent securely via TLS from Piedmont Healthcare, Inc.

This e-mail communication, including any attached files may contain
material that is proprietary, privileged, confidential, or otherwise
legally exempt from disclosure. This communication is intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering this
communication to the intended recipient, you are prohibited from retaining,
using, disseminating, forwarding, printing or copying this communication.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify
the sender via return e-mail or telephone. This email has been scanned and
found to be virus free. If this message contains a virus please contact

This original email was sent to the internet for delivery at 07:30:46

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."