 Good afternoon all my State Floral Design Clinic Teachers!

We are about a week out of our amazing hands on floral design clinic and a
few of you are asking for a schedule and a needs to bring list. Please know
that the clinic Saturday and Sunday and the schedule is still tentative and
can change but the timeline is below for the weekend.

Another reminder that this is a hands on clinic so each attendee (*including
the teacher*) will need to bring the following:
floral shears/floral scissors (NOT regular scissors)
hand held pruners
needle nose pliers
wire cutters
5 gallon bucket to hold product
band aids
**you will be taking home materials and designs created**

*Tentative* Agenda for the 2 day clinic:
Saturday, August 11th
1pm -- registration and cabin check in
2pm -- Welcome, Introduction of Instructors, Orientation, Division of
Students
2:30pm -- First clinic session
5:30pm -- First clinic session ends
6pm -- dinner
7:30pm -- Second clinic session
9pm -- Advisor Instructional Session / Student Activity

Sunday, August 12th
7:30am -- breakfast
8:30am -- Third clinic session
noon -- lunch
1:30pm -- Fourth clinic session
3pm -- Conclusion of clinic, cleanup and cabin check out

***times are subject to change within the clinic***

Other items needed during the stay at camp:
sleeping bag OR twin sheet set
pillow
towels
toiletry items
school appropriate clothing
payment for clinic if not mailed by August 1st (TODAY)

Attached you will find a registration sheet. Feel free to look over this
information if you are a little fuzzy as to that you sign up for to attend
which clinic. You should have received an email from me during the first
week of July with an invoice. Please let me know if you need anything in
this regard.

*Also attached are the camp forms. Please have your students fill these out
as we will need to collect these at registration. *

Please feel free to call or email with any questions. Thank you to all of
you that have registered for this great clinic. It will truly help you and
your students!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *