From: [log in to unmask]<mailto:
[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:12 PM
Subject: Next Level Livestock Camps

My name is Kaley Bontrager and I work for Next Level Livestock Camps, which
works with young swine enthusiasts to teach them how to better care for and
show their animals. This October, we will be hosting at camp in Dade City,
Florida, and I was hoping that you might be able to help me get this
information to the right people. My goal is to get this into as many Ag
teachers and extension agents hands as possible because, although I am a
little biased, I do think that these camps would be incredibly beneficial
for Georgia swine enthusiasts!

To give you an idea what the camps are about, I have included a brochure
above that gives a run down of the camp and gives a little insight into
what we are represent and teach. Additionally, I have attached a flier with
the information regarding the Florida camp.

If you'd like more information or would like to learn more about our
organization, we have a website and a Facebook presence for you to check
out.

If you have anyone that's interested, please give them my contact
information as I'd be happy to answer any questions that they may have!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Kaley Bontrager | Chief Operating Officer

765.586.5603

www.NextLevelLivestockCamps.com<http://www.nextlevellivestockcamps.com/>

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."