The Project Learning Tree and Project W.I.L.D. workshop that was originally
scheduled for this past July in Mansfield, Ga has been moved to next June
17-18. The Workshop will be located in Floyd County at the Rome-Floyd
E.C.O. Center. The class is posted on the CTAERN website for all that would
like to attend.

This training is designed for teachers of forestry, natural resources,
wildlife management and/or environmental science seeking to implement
better classroom activities within their classes and also to certify them
in Project Learning Tree and Project W.I.L.D. The workshop will cover
various different lessons that can be taught through Project Learning Tree
and Project W.I.L.D. as well as have several guest speakers over current
concept and issues within managing our natural resources.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher