All the monitors are spoken for.  Thank you!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 12:39 PM
Subject: Old monitors & PC towers
To: State listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Time for a little fall cleaning in my office... I have several older PC
towers &  monitors in my office.  My plan is to send them all the Surplus,
unless anyone in Ag Ed needs them?  The PC towers are all older and have
old operating systems, so they would need a new operating system & some
TLC.  To my knowledge the monitors work, but they are all about 15" square
monitors. I also have a few keyboards & a random printer cartidge (11A) see
pictures attached. If you could use of these in your schools, please let me
know asap, so we can set up a time for you to pick them up. They are
available on a first come, first serve basis.

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."