 Hello all my professional floral designers!

After this weekend I know each and every one of you are feeling like you
can design anything and everything-- and I know you can!

*Thank you - *First off THANK YOU agriculture teachers. Thank you all for
coming to the clinic to learn new skills. You gave up a Saturday and Sunday
to be there so I hope that the experience was a good one and will help you
in your classrooms with students.

*Survey -*  Please take a quick minute to fill out the google doc survey.
We cannot get better if you don't let us know how. Have your students fill
out one too if they want. Feedback is a good thing!

*CLINIC SURVEY LINK HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4sxoXDWfCl7cQYX16ZfqCbeFR5ctCf6UQ9Ez1eMH-w8N4rQ/viewform>

*CTAERN - You should be receiving an email from the CTAERN Hotline with
some information and a survey for the class. Please follow the instructions
from the email to complete the necessary paperwork needed to receive your
PLU Credit hours. Let me know if you have any trouble with this
process. Receipts - Some of you wanted a digital receipt. If the signed
receipt that I gave you at registration was not something that you can use
to turn in to your bookkeeper please let me know so I can send you what you
need. I would love to have all of these matters cleared up by this
Thursday.  On that note however thank you to everyone for having your
payments and being ready at registration. I know it took a bit to get
through the line but having the information ready to go made things go
smoothly.   Promotion - Below is a link to the AG ED Website where you will
find the photo gallery of all pictures taken from this weekend. Attached
you will also find a press release for you to use to promote the event in
your local community and on social media. Tell the story of agriculture
because if you don't someone else will. PHOTO GALLERY HERE
<https://www.georgiaffa.org/album.aspx?ID=353>Thank you notes -* Please
take a moment and write these people and businesses a thank you note. The
first list below are the florists and volunteers  that were present at the
clinic this weekend. They gave up their entire weekend, as we start setting
up at lunch on Friday, to be with us and some even drove from out of state
to come and help. The second list is of the growers that donated some of
the product used. When a rose producers give ten boxes of roses they need a
thank you note! And the last list is the camp staff. They had to help set
up, find things during the clinics that we needed and clean up afterward. I
am not sure that they get much of a thank you ever, so let's take some time
to send them a note as well.

*- Florists / Volunteers:*
Kathy Deitz
5169 St. Claire Pl
Powder Springs, GA 30127

Randy Wooten
512 N Peterson Ave
Douglas, GA 31533

Ms. Linda Stewart
2240 Park Wood Drive
Brunswick, GA 31530

Angela Brown
5645 Poplar Ave
Memphis, TN 38119

Elva Graham
101 W Chestnut Street
Goldsboro, NC 27530

Cynthia Edwards
2642 George Edwards Road
Ellabell, GA 31308

Sandy Lincoln
3180 HWY 80
Bloomingdale, GA 31302

Vanessa Glover
4221 Mercer University Drive
Suite 2
Macon, GA 31204

Matt Phillips
3780 Edwards Road
Rex, GA 30273

Victoria Harris
1426 Hiramadaris Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30045

Vernice Thomas
269 Whittington Ct
Macon, GA 31216

*- Growers:*
Sun Valley
ATTN: Connor Maguire
3160 Upper Bay Road
Arcata, CA 95521

A&M Flowers
ATTN: Luis Lopez
13663 West Telegraph Road
Santa Paula, CA 93060

Eufloria Flowers
ATTN: Chad
885 Mesa Road
Nipomo, CA 93444

Joseph & Sons
ATTN: Julie
12738 W Telegraph Road
Santa Paula, CA 93060

KB Farms
ATTN: Tito Sabado
481 San Andreas Road
Watsonville, CA 95076

Sole Farms
ATTN: Johan Shon
800 NW 62 Ave
Suite 510
Miami, FL 33126

Choice Farms
ATTN: Vicky
3785 NW 82nd Ave
Suite 415
Miami, FL 33166

*- Camp Staff:*
Beverley Stahl
Georgia FFA/FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014

Josh Aaron
Georgia FFA/FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014

Camp Staff Members
Georgia FFA/FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road
Covington, GA 30014

Again thank you all for coming to the clinic and bringing your students!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *