---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Porter, Tena <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 12:00 PM
Subject: Murray Co Cattle Show
To: "Christa Steinkamp ([log in to unmask])" <[log in to unmask]>

Please send out the info for the Murray Co. Cattle show coming up on November 3rd.  Attached is show info and registration form.  Our show format will be the same as in the past where we host showmanship and a traditional show in the morning followed by a Jackpot show in the afternoon with a different judge.  We can host early arrivals on Friday evening if needed.  Please contact myself or Kip Williams with questions.

Thanks,

Tena Porter

706-581-5759

Kip Williams