It's that time of year again. We have chosen the evening of Thursday, October 18th, for 'FFA Night at the corn maze' (We'll be open until 7:30 p.m. on 10/18/18). This year's theme is 'Saluting Hometown Heroes' and we will offer FFA members a 'an all access pass' which gives them access to our maze, farm tour/hayride, mini maze, pumpkin train, apple cannon, farm slide, duck race and farm skeeball. Each ticket for FFA night will be $10/person ($4/off discounted price).

I've attached our 2018 corn maze information about FFA Night. Please let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,
Caroline

Caroline B. Lewallen
Agritourism &  Marketing Coordinator
*Georgia Certified Educator

Jaemor Farms
5340 Cornelia Hwy.
Alto, GA 30510
Caroline's cell: 706.248.3402

facebooktwitter instagram
M.S., Texas A&M University '13
B.S., University of Georgia '11

"He never promised that the cross would not get heavy, and the hill would not be hard to climb. He never offered our victories without fighting, but He said help would ALWAYS come in time."