Congratulations to the GVATA Award Winners that will also be recognized as
NAAE Region V Winners!!

*Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program - Bagley Middle School, Advisor
Nelson McCracken *

*Outstanding Postsecondary Agriculture Program - Wayne Co Young Farmers,
Advisor Reggie Beasley *

*Ideas Unlimited - Brandi Baade, Pike Co High 9th Grade Academy *

*Teachers Turn the Key - Callie Holloway, Byron Middle*

*Outstanding Cooperation - GA FFA Foundation *

The award winners will be recognized at the 2018 NAAE Convention in San
Antonio, Texas, November 27 – December 1, 2018.

Congratulations to all!

Melissa Riley
GVATA Executive Secretary
1005 State University Drive,
FVSU Box 4060
Fort Valley, GA 31030
Office 478-825-6067
Cell 478-973-4071

*Subject:* *Announcement of 2018 NAAE Award Winners*

On behalf of the NAAE Board of Directors, it is with pleasure that I
announce the names of the NAAE award winners for 2018.  As usual, the
competition for these awards was intense.  I congratulate all of the
applicants on their outstanding accomplishments as state winners.  Each one
of them are, indeed, individuals who make our association strong and our
profession proud.

The award winners listed on the attached memo will be recognized in front
of their peers at the 2018 NAAE Convention in San Antonio, Texas, November
27 – December 1, 2018.

Congratulations to all!

Katie

*Katie J. Wood*

Meeting Planner & Program Assistant

National Association of Agricultural Educators

300 Garrigus Building, Lexington, KY 40546

859.257.2224 or 800.509.0204