Congratulations to the GVATA Award Winners that will also be recognized as NAAE Region V Winners!!

Outstanding Middle/Secondary Program - Bagley Middle School, Advisor Nelson McCracken

Outstanding Postsecondary Agriculture Program - Wayne Co Young Farmers, Advisor Reggie Beasley

Ideas Unlimited - Brandi Baade, Pike Co High 9th Grade Academy

Teachers Turn the Key - Callie Holloway, Byron Middle

Outstanding Cooperation - GA FFA Foundation

The award winners will be recognized at the 2018 NAAE Convention in San Antonio, Texas, November 27 – December 1, 2018.

Congratulations to all!

Melissa Riley
GVATA Executive Secretary
1005 State University Drive,
FVSU Box 4060
Fort Valley, GA 31030
Office 478-825-6067
Cell 478-973-4071

Subject: Announcement of 2018 NAAE Award Winners

On behalf of the NAAE Board of Directors, it is with pleasure that I announce the names of the NAAE award winners for 2018.  As usual, the competition for these awards was intense.  I congratulate all of the applicants on their outstanding accomplishments as state winners.  Each one of them are, indeed, individuals who make our association strong and our profession proud.

The award winners listed on the attached memo will be recognized in front of their peers at the 2018 NAAE Convention in San Antonio, Texas, November 27 – December 1, 2018.

Congratulations to all!

Katie

Katie J. Wood

Meeting Planner & Program Assistant

National Association of Agricultural Educators

300 Garrigus Building, Lexington, KY 40546

859.257.2224 or 800.509.0204