If you plan to have students compete in the Agricultural Sales CDE this year, please read this information!

Attached is the product information and sales scenarios for the 2018-2019 Area and State Ag Sales CDE. Also attached are the revised Ag Sales CDE guidelines. Please review this information carefully as you prepare your team. Both of these documents are also posted on the CDE/LDE link of the Georgia FFA website.

This year I will serve as the Superintendent of the state Ag Sales CDE. The state CDE will be held February 8-9, at Ft. Valley State University. The dates and Superintendents of the Area Ag Sales CDEs are listed below.

North Region
Superintendent - Mr. Brandon Ray
Dates: 10/30 (Area 2); 11/1 (Area 1)

Central Region
Superintendent - Mr. Barry Norris
Dates: 12/4 (Area 4); 12/6 (Area 3)

South Region
Superintendent - Mr. Tommy Waldrop
Dates: 11/27 (Area 5); 11/29 (Area 6)

If you have any questions about the Agricultural Sales CDE, please reach out to me, or the appropriate Regional CDE Superintendent. Good luck to you and your team!

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA